PRINCE2 is firmly established as the world’s most practiced method for project management and is globally recognized for delivering successful projects.
The Best Practice represented by the PRINCE2 method is supported by a scheme that offers three levels of certification: Foundation, Practitioner, and Professional. Alongside this, there is a membership scheme that offers project management professionals a wide range of content designed to help them achieve exam success, excel in their professional roles, and advance their careers.
The PRINCE2 method is comprised of seven themes, principles, and processes and equips Practitioners with the skills and knowledge to manage projects in a range of environments.
We have partnered with vCare to facilitate all our workshops. vCare is an Authorized Training Partner of PeopleCert / AXELOS to offer PRINCE2.
The official course manual is posted to you once you have registered and paid for the course.
We have three modes of delivery methods one is Instructor led delivery classroom training, In-house training and eLearning.
PRINCE2 is designed to be applied generally to all types of project, be they construction, engineering, IT, business services/consulting, financial services, Telecom etc.
To name a few, the course will have group discussion on relevant project management topics, quizzes, flash cards etc. Candidates are given a scenario, which will allow them to apply the method during the training sessions using group exercises.
• The Foundation course runs for three days from 9:00 to 18:00. The Foundation exam is held on the second day and starts at 15:00.
• The Practitioner course runs for two days from 9:30 to 17:00. The Practitioner exam is held on the second day and starts at 14:00.
• If you are enrolled on both the Foundation and Practitioner courses, the exam for the Foundation course is on day two at 15:00 and the exam for the Practitioner is on day four at 14:00.
The course price includes training, training materials, the official manual* (Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®) and the examination fee for the exam(s).
Our trainers possess varied experience across Industries and importantly they are PRINCE2 certified, with numerous years of domain experience.
ITIL Foundation exam will be conducted via Computer Based Test. You are required to bring your laptops. The result would be made available almost immediately after the exam.
ITIL Practitioner exam can be computer based or paper based. If it is computer based, you will know the result immediately. If paper based, you will be emailed your results within two weeks of the exam. Please ensure that the email you supply on application is confidential enough for us to use for sending your results.
Certificates are posted to the address you included in the candidate’s details registration form filled in just before the exam. Those who pass the exam will receive your certificate with three weeks of the exams.
Yes, if you hold PMP or any of the following certificates, you can directly apply for Prince2 Practitioner. Please provide a scanned copy of your certificate.
● PRINCE2 Foundation
● Project Management Professional (PMP)
● Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
● IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
● IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
● IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
● IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).